Finance and Accountancy Briefing
Pensions Fraud Risk Survey Report 2011
The results have identified a higher incidence of fraud than was expected, but, reassuringly, also indicated that pension schemes are taking action to reduce the risk of fraud.
This Fraud Risk Survey Report covers the following topics
- Occurrence of fraud in Pension Schemes
- The area of operation of a pension scheme most vulnerable to fraud
- Action being taken against fraud
- Improving internal control
- Practical steps to mitigate the risk of fraud
- What can Baker Tilly do to help?
To read the full report please download briefing.
People who read this also read these
More from Baker Tilly