Finance and Accountancy Briefing
The global employer - a round-up of recent legal developments for multinational employers
This Bakers briefing includes a collection of articles on legal developments across nine jurisdictions, examining changes to employment law and exploring recent developments in compensation and benefits.
The articles cover a broad range of subjects, including:
- A new collective redundancy procedure in France aimed at providing for a more secure labour market;
- New measures in Spain intended to promote employment among young people under 30;
- The codification of requirements for the negotiation of social plans in Switzerland;
- Effects on UK redundancy laws in light of being found in breach of EU directives;
- Emboldened labour agency agendas in the US;
- The rights of employees and employers in Argentina in relation to monitoring in the workplace;
- New developments for stock option plans in Brazil;
- Changes to the calculation of payroll taxes in Colombia; and
- The promotion and protection of labour rights in Peru.
Click 'View Briefing' to download the full newsletter.
People who read this also read these
More from Baker & McKenzie